1. Responsible entity
Responsible for data processing is
01069 Dresden, Germany
2. Personal data
According to Article 4(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/697 (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
According to Article 4(2) of the GDPR, “processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Personal data is processed by us only within the scope of necessity and for the purpose of providing a functional, stable, secure and user-friendly Internet presence. The legal basis for the processing is therefore legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) GDPR in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle and to improve its functionality.
3. Data from website use
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is required to display the website on the Internet-capable device you are using. These so-called server log files are used to collect, among other things, the type and version of your Internet browser, the operating system, the website from which you accessed our website, the website(s) of our website that you visit, the date and time of the respective access, and the IP address of the Internet connection from which the use of our website is made.
This data is deleted again after seven days at the latest, unless further storage is required for evidence purposes. Otherwise, the data is exempt from deletion in whole or in part until final clarification of an incident.
4. Duration of storage
Notwithstanding section 2 above, your data processed when using our website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies or the deletion of the data is not contrary to any statutory retention obligations.
5. Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed; if this is the case, you have a right to access about this personal data and to the information referred to in Article 15 GDPR;
- You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay (Article 16 GDPR);
- You have the right to erasure of personal data concerning you (“right to be forgotten”), provided that one of the grounds referred to in Article 17 GDPR applies;
- You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions set out in Article 18 GDPR applies;
- You have the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR);
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you at any time (Article 21 GDPR);
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection law (Article 77 GDPR). The competent supervisory authority is the one at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the location of the suspected violation.
When visiting the website, cookies may be stored on your device. Through these cookies, certain information, such as your browser or location data or your IP address, is processed. Cookies can then be used, for example, to recognize the device with which this website was called up when it is called up again.
Such session cookies are deleted when you close your Internet browser.
The browser settings can be used to restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. For example, only the acceptance of cookies from third-party providers can be blocked, or the acceptance of all cookies can be blocked. However, by blocking cookies, it may no longer be possible to use all the functions of this website.